I have a number of COVID procedures in place to protect you and your family and also to protect me and mine.
- Please make sure that you have tested negative on a lateral flow test within 24 hours of the appointment. I will do the same.
- If you are in a vulnerable group, it is recommended that you do not book an Eyelash Extensions appointment at this time.
- It’s imperative that you do not come to your appointment if you, or anyone in your household, develop any COVID-19 symptoms, like a cough, a temperature, or shortness of breath. Please get in touch with me ASAP to rearrange your appointment. If you are experiencing symptoms like these, then wait 14 days before attending an appointment.
- Please arrive wearing a facemask.
- On arrival, you will be asked to leave your shoes outside the salon room and firstly go to the hand washing station in the salon room and wash your hands thoroughly for 20 seconds with hot water and soap/antibacterial hand wash. The therapy table will be covered with a wipeable covering and also hygiene paper.
- As is my usual practice, disposable materials will be used where possible and the room will be ventilated. I will be wearing approriate PPE – including a protective visor, face mask.
- As is my usual practice, all surfaces will be sanitised and disinfected, reusable tools will be cleaned and disinfected with Saloncide before each appointment. Do check the link below to read about how effective this is. www.saloncidesolutions.co.uk/coronavirus-covid-19-and-saloncide
- At this time I still do take cash for payments, due at the appointment.