I offer Semi-Permanent Eyelash Extensions, involving professional, skillful application of beautiful, silky, synthetic lashes, one by one, to your natural eyelashes, giving you volume, curl, length and bigger eyes! I take great care to preserve the health of your own eyelashes, by isolating each lash before applying an extension and selecting only lashes that are strong enough to take the weight of the extension (read more about safety and skills here). Each client receives full aftercare advice. Semi-Permanent Eyelash Extensions are meant for continuous use, so when you pay attention to After Care and schedule ongoing infill appointments, you can have your beautiful eyelash extensions indefinitely.
In order to secure an appointment with me, you will need to make a payment of £20 (balance of fee payable on the day). You can call the office number (or preferably make a TEXT enquiry for the quickest response). Alternatively, you can make a bank transfer. Please scroll down to the bottom of the page to read the full Booking Policy. My usual working hours are 9am-5pm Monday to Friday. See here for out of hours pricing.
Full Set – £60
The most popular choice is to have a full set of eyelash extensions. You will look as if you are naturally blessed with full and shapely eyelashes. Approximately 100-150 lashes per eye, giving a full lash line and a big-eyed look – allow up to an 1 hour 45 minutes.
The Extra Full Glamorous Set – £75
This is an extra-full set, with 150-200 lashes per eye, for special occasions, or for those with a very full lash line. Almost every suitable lash will be extended in this set for a voluminous and glamorous look – allow up to 2 hours 15 minutes.
The Mini Set – £45
This is a great choice for a lighter, or more natural look, for trying out a style that is closer to your natural lashes, or if you just want to accentuate your eyes for a special occasion, that is also easy on your budget. Approximately 60-80 lashes per eye – allow up to 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Come and see me for regular maintenance to keep your lashes full and beautiful. I will deep clean your eyelashes, tidy them up, remove any outgrown extensions, then apply more beautiful lashes to recreate the volume. For beautiful, cost-effective lashes, look after your eyelash extensions! Read about Aftercare here.
If you have had extensions applied somewhere else and are wondering if I will infill on some else’s work, please be aware that this is not something I do, as very often other work is not a match for mine in terms of quality, style and design (nothing to do with lash brands). I will have to do a removal and start again with my own lash design. Do contact me for advice, to see if I can help.
- General Infill – Most clients book this session, approximately 2 to 4 weeks after the full set – £30 (50 minutes).
- Extended Infill – 4 to 5 weeks after full set – £40 (an hour and 10 minutes).
- Mini Infill – A quickie appointment for those times when you need just a little bit of a touch up – £20 (25 minutes).
From 4 – 6 weeks after full set – from £45 – £60 (depending on amount of lashes needed, as by then you may need to repeat the full set).
From £20 (this allows for a straightforward removal in a 30 minute appointment), but the time needed does depend on how much needs removing. Some people have had extensions applied at other salons that are very heavy, loaded down with glue, causing them discomfort and even swelling and irritation along the lash line. Sadly, these can take hours to remove.
If you have had extensions applied somewhere else and are in discomfort, or unhappy about them, or are wondering if I will infill lashes done elsewhere, please contact me for advice. I will need to remove them and start again. If I need to spend time removing someone else’s work, before applying my own set, then there will be a mininum charge of £10.
You would need to arrange a 5 minute patch test appointment a few days before, but at least 48 hours before the tinting.
Eyelash Tinting – £20 (or £15 if carried out within the same appointment as a set of Eyelash Extensions).
I am a caring, conscientious and reliable Eyelash Technician and l will do all that I can to make you feel welcome and comfortable, to work to the best of my ability and in return, I would very much appreciate you respecting my time as a professional. This is my livelihood and I need to be business-like about the business bit! When you book an appointment with me, I set aside that time in my work diary and I then turn away other potential clients, as I have already committed the time to you.
- You will be asked to pay a £20 booking fee to secure your appointment.
- It is fine to ask to change, or cancel an appointment, but I do ask for 24 hours of notice, or 50% of the fee will be payable. In busy periods like summer, or Christmas, you may find that there is a 2-week wait for a new appointment.
- If you cancel on the day of the appointment, or do not show up, you will need to pay the full appointment fee.
- Please be on time for your appointment and understand that if you are late, that your session will probably need to be shorter, although the price will be the same.
- If you have a gift voucher, please note that these will expire within 6 months of purchase, or on the date stated on the voucher. One space will be reserved for you, but with less than 24 hours notice of cancellation, you will need to make a new booking and make payment in the usual way.
- Also note that I cannot easily accommodate you if you are more than 5 minutes early. I am a working Mum, with a home-based salon and no waiting room, so if you are earlier than that, I may still be working with a client, having a well-deserved break, dealing with my family, or taking my little dog out for a quick walk!